Having four children of my own, I know first-hand how much fun they are, how challenging they can be, and most importantly, how quickly they grow-up. One minute they're in diapers, the next they're riding a bike, and then before you know it, they're graduating from high school or even scarier, college! That's why it's important to invest in photographs!
Session Rates & Packages
$250 (plus tax) Price is for time & talent only (CD not included in these sessions)
Includes: Newborn, Children’s, Family, & Maternity.
- At location of client’s choice
- Customer will have access to an online gallery where they can share and purchase prints from the session
- Sessions last 1-2 hours
- All sessions are a mix of candid and minimally posed photos
- Add $500 to any package to include a CD of edited images (min 50 images)
Day In The Life Package
- up to 3 hours
- I will come to your home or any other location and spend some time documenting the special everyday events in your family’s life. Some ideas for this type of shoot are: getting ready for school, working on an art project, making dinner/baking, a family outing to a park or beach, playing board games, getting ready for bed & bath time. These are all moments in your child’s life that you never want to forget but probably never photography yourself. Don’t let these precious moments pass you by, let me document them for you!
- After the session you will receive an 11.25″x8.75″ leather or linen cover album of the best shots (includes 30 pages…add $5/page for extra pages) PLUS customer will have access to a website (pictage.com) gallery where they can view, share and purchase prints.
- Add $400 to package for CD of images
Baby's First Year Package
$1700 (plus tax)
- includes 4 separate shoots at the location of your choice.
- documentary style shoot
- Shoot #1: newborn #2: crawling #3 walking #4 1st birthday
- At the end of the year long session, you will receive a beautiful 11.25″x8.75 leather or linen cover album
- Add $200 to each session for a CD of images from the session.